Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 16: Dir En Grey

There's a good reason behind why I picked today's song! [:

When I had swine flu, all I did was lay in bed and listen to Dir En Grey. Nothing but Dir En Grey for four days, and I got over H1N1 and was back to normal. But I ended up giving it to my aunt, and then she had it for a week and a half! I am fully convinced that I recovered so quickly because of this band, lol. And maybe the fact that I ate nothing but chicken, couscous and cheesecake while I was sick had something to do with it.

Anyway, the reason I picked them is because I'm home sick today, so I figured I'd feature the band who got me through my last big illness. The funny thing about this band though, is that I absolutley adore their Gauze album. It's one of my favorites of all time. But I absolutley loathe their new music. It's just not my thing. It makes me sad, because their old stuff was SO good. ;__;

okay, whatever. I'm talking to much. Here's a great song from their first album, Gauze, released in 1999. It's called 'Yokan'.

No comments:

Post a Comment